Relationship Mistakes – Smothering your Boyfriend
Have you noticed that some girls just can’t help self destructing their relationships? Even when they have a great guy who treats them well, they start committing relationship sins that are sure to lead them to a cold and lonely destination. One major relationship crime is smothering.
Listed below are some of the most commonly violated forms of smothering. If any of this sounds familiar, you need to make a change starting today.
1) Do you insist that you two spend every weekend together?
For your boyfriend to fully appreciate you…he needs time to miss you. Remember, too much of a good thing is still too much.
2) Do you give him alone time?
Everyone needs time to kick back and chill. Your boyfriend will go crazy if you’re in his life twenty-four-seven.
3) Do you insist that he brings you to every party or event he goes to? Everyone needs time away from the person that they’re disabled dating. Especially, to go out and have fun with their friends.
4) When your boyfriend wants to go to a party or sports event alone with his friends…and you say OK…do you show up halfway through or at the end?
This is the ultimate sign that you’re smothering him. Not only will this drive him crazy and make you look psycho to his friends, but you’ll also be breaking a bond of trust. If you agree to something…keep your word.
5) Do you always come over uninvited or when you’re asked not to? Realize that your boyfriend might not appreciate your habit of “just showing up”. In your mind, you’re being thoughtful and sweet, but that’s probably not how he sees it.
6) Do you call him several times a night?
News flash, ladies!! Most guys don’t like talking on the phone to the same person more than once a day…this includes you.
Image by ☆Jess☆
Find More Dating Articles