Online Dating Tips / Joining Online Dating Services
Online disabled dating is quickly becoming a large virtual meeting place for singles from all walks of life. Because of today’s fast paced society coupled with the growing number of Internet users, online disabled dating offers a logical, convenient and inexpensive way for singles wanting to meet, chat or interact.
More and more singles are finding real relationships, with minimal risk and only a small investment of their time – some of which end up in marriage.
Online Dating Tips:
– Be on guard when someone seems too good to be true.
– Start communicating by text messaging or email first.
Protect Your Anonymity
– Don’t give out your last name, your real email address, home address, workplace, or any identifying info from your profile. Make sure your email signature file doesn’t contain any identifying info or is turned off.
– Stop talking to anyone who keeps insisting you give him this info.
– Take as much time as is required to feel comfortable with someone before you give out any personal info.
– Ask as many questions as you like and be sure you are satisfied with the replies.
– Go with your gut instinct; move slowly and wisely; you can be as selective as you like.
– Cautious decisions that are well thought out will usually produce more favorable results in online disabled dating.
– Be careful not to trust someone that is not worthy of your trust. A suitor must earn you trust by being honorable and up-front on a consistent basis.
– Be responsible with your online (dating) behavior and romances. Don’t rush into premature intimacy with someone online – take your time.
Although these precautions may sound a little scary, they are not meant to discourage you at all from online disabled dating. However, these measures should be taken to protect your privacy, so that your personal information doesn’t get into the wrong hands.
Ask For A Photograph
– A photo will give you a good idea on the appearance of the person and adds another dimension to your perception of them. Most online disabled dating sites allow you to upload pictures. Seeing several pictures of the subject in different settings and angles is even better. If they aren’t willing to provide a picture it means they have something to hide.
Talk On the Telephone
A telephone conversation can show you a person’s communication skills and give you a better feel of their character. Be sure, however not to give your phone number to a stranger. Block your caller ID, or use a pay phone initially. Only reveal your telephone number when you feel completely at ease with the person.
By following these precautions you will be better prepared to actually go out on a physical date when you feel you are ready.
Image by Paulus Maximus!
Cottage on Braidwood Road, Crossford