Nose Hair Removal – How To Make It Easy
No one likes the idea of having too much nose hair, it’s embarrassing to think that someone can see long hairs hanging from our noses. Keeping your nose hairs trimmed, just like you do with other parts of the body, is a fairly simple thing to do. For nose hair removal you really just need a small pair of curved scissors, made just for this purpose, or an electric nose hair trimmer.
No matter which type of tool you use to get rid of excess nasal hair, just don’t do this process when you are tired or in a hurry. Right before that big date on Saturday night is not the time to ‘go at’ your nostrils with a sharp instrument! Make sure you have the right tools, and plenty of time, before you do your trimming.
Here are the steps you need to follow to get rid of that unsightly nose hair:
1. First things first, before you start the trimming, you need to start with the grooming. Carefully and gently clean the inside of your nose using a cotton swab with just a little bit of soapy water on it. Make sure you rinse all the soap off when you are done so you don’t irritate your nostrils.
2. You will need a good mirror and a bright light, bathrooms usually have both so this is the best place to perform your grooming. A magnifying mirror is even better and there are many that are mounted on stands so you can use them hands free. Some nose hair groomers will even have a built in light to make the task easier.
3. When it comes time for the actual trimming remember that you don’t need to cut all the hair, just the hairs close to the front of the nostril that others may be able to see. You want to be careful that you don’t shove the scissors, or electric trimmer, too far back into the nostril or you could hurt yourself.
4. Remember that nasal hair serves a purpose, it keeps contaminants out of your lungs, so don’t get too gung- ho when trimming your nose hairs. You just want to keep them short enough so that they aren’t visible.
5. When it comes to removing unwanted nasal hair you don’t want to use the same methods you would use on other parts of the body. For example, using creams could cause permanent damage to your nasal cavities and tweezing could lead to infection and/or ingrown hairs, neither of which is something you want inside your nose.
Today we are more aware than ever of the effect of our appearance on many aspects of life. Presenting a clean and well groomed image can benefit you in most areas of your life from disabled dating to jobs. For this reason, you want to make sure that you don’t overlook the importance of nose hair removal. Being well groomed means trimming any excess hair, starting from the top and working your way down!
More Dating Articles