How many you suppose are likely to date people with mental or cognitive weaknesses? Certainly more than the numbers popping up in your brains right now! Does that mean there’s no one in this world who’s disinterested in making relationships with people suffering from mental disability? Well, in this case too, the numbers are far larger than you can imagine. Not everyone likes being associated with mentally challenged people, that’s pretty obvious right? However, there are a few (hundreds actually) who cares least about the weaknesses in a person as long as they have a heart of gold.
Many a times, I often get questioned by worried guardians – will my daughter always live lone life just because she is a little disabled? What about my son, how on earth will I steer him back to a good life? This might sound a little weird but a different company can work miracles in transforming lives. Being socially neglected by themselves kills the confidence in them. Instead of learning how to battle the tough time, they end up losing faith in themselves and turn into an insecure madcap. I suggest, help them and encourage using online dating sites.
Luckily, ample numbers of mentally disabled dating services are up for grabs. Don’t keep all sorrows to yourself. It damages your inside and makes you tremendously weak and insecure. No problem if you are not ready to hit the streets and be open to socializing just yet. Take it slow and going digital is rightfully a good option.
Sign up in a popular site, exclusively made to promote mentally disabled dating. Be happily surprised to witness thousands of other members, all bugged with some kind of cognitive disorder. Talk your hearts out, make friends and feel revived all again.
Do you know the advantages you can bag in by doing this?
- Enjoy breaking the shackles of a boring sorrowful life of dependency.
- Never stay alone. You always have company to talk to or share love, if you are lucky.
- Freedom from sympathy. Yes, that’s the very thing that pulls you from being social, right? Unwanted sympathy and attention! No longer will you have to put up with these when someone of your kind is absolutely nuts about you.
- Happy days will be back. No more getting judged. It’s all about being the joyful confidant man or woman you always wished you could become.
Dating, especially online does have a bad side to it. It’s worth learning about it before you fall into a trap or have your heart broken bad. Casanovas are on a fly. It’s very hard to tell who’s playing with your emotions and who is actually true to you. Therefore, always take it slow. Do not trust upon a person just because he or she spoke enticing words of love in the chat room. A heart break right in the beginning will cripple you again and such stress is not good for your mental health.
So, here are a couple of Do’s that will help you win relationships or friendships at-least!
- Do take time in knowing a person.
- Do plan a date only after you are 100% sure about the person or at-least strong enough to handle a break-up if things turn topsy turvy.