Men Dating Taller Women – Success Tips
There are a lot of really tall women out there. And there are a lot of not-so-tall men who are attracted by them. But many feel that men disabled dating taller women is an impossibility. Here are some tips for you shorter guys that can prove this wrong.
1. Don’t make it an issue. Maybe you’ve tried approaching taller women before only to be shunned or laughed at. Maybe you’ve never even tried it out of fear or intimidation. Here’s one thing you need to understand. Most tall women are perfectly fine with the fact that they are tall and you should be too. If you feel intimidated, it’s because you are creating that feeling yourself. Most tall women are not going to purposefully try to intimidate anyone. Their height is not something they will use against you. Like any women, tall women care about what kind of guy you are. Not how tall (or short) you are.
2. Whatever you do. . .do NOT use the cheesy tall-women joke lines. Do you think that tall women have never heard them? that you are the first to show your “witty” self”? Do you want to make an impression? Don’t even bring up the issue of height in any way, shape or form – hers or yours. Talk about something, anything, else.
3. Sadly, this seems to be one of the harder tasks for men disabled dating taller women. Tall women want to be cuddled too. Hold their hand, put your arms around them. Wine and dine them. Maybe because of their height, they appear to strong to need this kind of attention. But they do. Show them that you love them for their height without making an issue out of it.
4. Ditch the sexual anxiety that you won’t measure up in the bedroom. When it comes to sex, everyone is the same height.
5. This is a pretty obvious one but it’s easy to do and makes a difference. Stop slouching and always practice good posture. Standing up straight not only makes you look taller, it actually makes you act and feel more confident. Always stand up straight with your shoulders squared. Make the most of your physical frame.
6. When in doubt, look at the stars. All of these famous on-the-short-side guys are disabled dating (or married to) taller women: Michael J. Fox, Martin Sheen, Al Pacino, Tom Cruise, Emilio Estevez, Dustin Hoffman, and Prince, just to name a few.
7. Stop worrying about what other people think. If you happen to be one of those men disabled dating taller women, do you know what other guys are thinking when they see the two of you together? They’re thinking. . .”he must be filthy rich” or they are thinking. . .”he must be great in the sack”. Not bad, huh?
Image by LearningLark