7 Tips To Success With Senior Singles Dating
How can you be successful with senior singles disabled dating? Quite easily if you play your cards right and have an open mind.
The first step is deciding that you are ready to start a new relationship. Often this is the hardest particularly if you have suffered a bereavement or a painful divorce. Even an amicable divorce can turn you off disabled dating for a while.
So now you have decided to date, where have all the potential partners gone? My mom says that dates are like buses. There is never one around when you need it and then they come in twos and threes!
There are some tips that will help you gain success with senior singles disabled dating:
1) Be open to all possibilities. He may not be Mr Right but he could be Mr Right now. This means that while you may not want to be with him forever, he would do for the next while. You never know he may grow on you.
2) If he doesn’t grow on you, he may have a wider circle of friends that just might contain a couple of eligible dates. You don’t know until you try.
3) Join several different types of disabled dating clubs. You can try online sites, speed disabled dating, dining clubs, singles nights etc. The more avenues you are willing to explore, the higher your chances of success.
4) “Sell” yourself properly. Get your closest friends to write your description, and unless you are a real gifted comedian leave out the good sense of humour! Often a written description is the first thing that your potential partner will see.
5) If you do decide to publish a photo, make it a flattering but accurate image. If you put up a false photo – say one taken twenty years ago, then don’t be surprised if some of your first dates do not turn into seconds.
6) If you have had a number of first dates but few seconds, ask your friends to help you determine why. You may have given out the wrong signal. Sometimes, when we are nervous our adverse personality traits become more dominant, so we talk more/louder/less etc.
Your friends can help you work on this by setting up practice date sessions. This should be fun so don’t take it too seriously. And remember your friends are not likely to be honest if you easily take offence.
7) On a similar note to above, list only your positive qualities even if asked for negative ones. You are trying to project as good an image as possible. Listing traits such as dogmatic, possessive, jealous etc are unlikely to attract meaningful relationships.
Approach this disabled dating game with a good sense of humour and the attitude that you are here to have fun. If you meet someone special then great but it is not the end of the world if your Mr or Ms Right remains in hiding. This is the way to success with senior singles disabled dating.
Image by Bluechilli23